Hello and welcome to my space on the web.
These are exciting times, opening our hearts to the possible.
I am the mother of three girls of love. When the girls were babies, I was involved in a car crash, was severely injured, and had a Near-Death Experience (NDE). My life was changed forever.
Ten years later, I am a present mother. I am also a shamanic practitioner, working primarily with children and their parents.
This website brings together all that I encompass:
(1) My near-death experience and what I learned from it: Focusing on parenting and our spiritual role in our children’s lives—see more under my NDE and throughout this site.
(2) Spiritual Parenting: How to integrate shamanic perspectives into our daily lives as parents.
(3) Little shamans (intuitive and psychic children): Who are they? What gifts do they bring? And how can we, their parents or significant adults, support them and allow them to remain who they are? See both thoughts and practical tools in Spiritual Children.
(4) Notes to myself: Sometimes I wish I could share what I now know, the answers to questions I had never asked, with myself in the past. Myself lying in the hospital bed. Myself in the long rehabilitation process. Myself searching for a way to become my own daughters’ mother. Myself walking into the unknown, and the beautiful doors that opened in the NDE. You can read the letters I sometimes write to myself in notes (I wish) I wrote to myself.
(5) Mythical healing stories: I love stories, and they seem to like coming to visit as well. If you need a mythical story, one that can talk to your being, through your heart, you can find them under mythical healing stories.
Want to know more about who I am? See who am I—Simple, isn’t it?
And one last thing… English, is not my first language. I try to be precise – please forgive me for any unintentional mistakes.